- 6 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday is the Board Meeting
- 4th Tuesday is a work session (Mostly discussion)
- Robert C. Jones Chambers of City Hall
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
| View Agendas and Minutes 2011 and Older
The Board of Aldermen are the executive and legislative body of the City of Sunset Hills with the right and responsibility to approve all contracts and institute bills for consideration as city ordinances (or city laws). Most committees report and advise to the Board of Aldermen for final approval of the issues they cover in detail.
- 1 Mayor for the entire City elected in the even years to a 2 year term
- 8 Aldermen, 2 from each Ward, each elected to a 2 year term.
- All are residents inside the corporate municipal boundaries of the City of Sunset Hills, a 4th Class City in the State of Missouri.