Sign Permits

Sign Erection Permit Application

A Sign Permit is required for signs in the City of Sunset Hills. Contractors working within the city also need a Sign Erector's License.

All of the requirements and some of the procedural items regarding acquiring a permit can be found in the City's Sign Code.  Here is an online link to that section of City Code.

Access a Sign Erection Permit Application (PDF) in order to begin the process.