- For All matters pending before this court please file an entry of appearance and request for continuance on casenet "e-filing".
- If you need to speak to the prosecutor regarding a recommendation, you will need to appear in person on the scheduled court date. You will not be able to speak with the prosecutor via virtual court. If you are unable to appear on the scheduled court date, e-file a motion to continue seven days prior setting out the reason(s) for the continuance.
- All requests for a recommendation and/or discovery should be sent separately to the attention of the Prosecuting Attorney at the court address with a current driving record, service copy of your entry of appearance and a SASE.
- The Court will not handle or process requests for recommendations or discovery.
- For questions concerning your court date, contact the court at 314-849-3402 or check the website www.casenet.com The prosecuting attorney is not authorized to continue cases after the initial court date stated on the recommendation; continuances may be obtained from the Judge by consent of counsel for both parties.
Accepting Your Recommendation
- If you have received a recommendation from the Prosecuting Attorney that may be paid out of court and your client intends to accept the recommendation, the Court must receive a copy of the recommendation signed by counsel of record and the defendant along with payment in full. NO PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A SIGNED COPY OF THE RECOMMENDATION.
- Please make money orders or cashier checks payable to the City of Sunset Hills. Payments can be mailed or made in person at 3939 S. Lindbergh Blvd. Monday – Friday 8 AM – 4PM. Sunset Hills, MO 63127.
- On charges of Driving while intoxicated, possession of narcotics, abuse and lose charges, driving while suspended or revoked, stealing, and assault an appearance in Court by the attorney will most likely be required to accept the recommendation. If you cannot attend Court, do not accept the case.
- On any case involving an amendment of charges, fines and costs are due on the night of sentencing.
Approved Traffic Schools for attorney recommendations;
- Safety Council of Greater St. Louis (314) 621-9200
- Connection, Inc. (314) 434-9441
Class required is an eight-hour course. On-line classes will not be accepted.
Carol A. Lay
Prosecuting Attorney Assistant
3939 S. Lindbergh
Sunset Hills, MO63127
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.