In an effort to keep water from going sub-surface and destroying the sub-base of concrete streets, The City of Sunset Hills contracts out sections of the City to seal this pavement.
In 2023, this work will be concentrated on Ward III pavement and include the streets of:
A copy of the Bid Package can be found here: /DocumentCenter/View/7978/Bid-Package
- 1-23-23 - City Staff are assembling the Bid Package for this project.
- 1-30-23 - The Bid Package was completed and solicited to contractors, newspapers for advertisement, and plan-rooms for bid
- 2-7-23 - Bids will be received for this work at 10:30am. Staff will review results and make a recommendation.
Unit Price ($/Lane Center Mile)
Sweeten Concrete Services
Parking Lot Maintenance (PLM)
- 2-14-23 - The Board of Aldermen awarded this project to Sweetens Concrete Services.
- 3-14-23 - A Pre-construction meeting was held and a Notice to Proceed was issued.
- 3-15-23 - The following depicts the anticipated sequence for this project. Daily updates on progress can be found below the slideshow.