Who do you contact for an illicit discharge of waste?

For material dumping, this is a dynamic scenario that can best be handled by the Police Department.  For matters where a pipe is discharging putrid effluent, the Metropolitan Sewer District is  best and they have a web portal for this at: https://msdprojectclear.org/customers/problems-tips/report-issue/

Show All Answers

1. What is a "right of way" and who owns it?
2. Where can I find information on junk issues for vehicle or machinery items.
3. What are the city's policies on animals?
4. What are the city's polices on weeds?
5. Can you address sewage issues in relation to city code?
6. What are the rules in regards to junk, or general matter laying around a premises?
7. In regards to home maintenance, what are the general safety and maintenance requirements imposed by the city?
8. What rules exist specifically regarding pools?
9. Where can I find information on issues pertaining to trash?
10. What is the specific ordinance pertaining to dumping materials on roads.
11. Are there special ordinances that regulate RV and trailer-parking issues?
12. What are the city fence regulations?
13. How many sets of plans are required for a building permit?
14. What is the start time for construction, heavy equipment or blasting?
15. How many dogs are allowed per household?
16. Are home occupations allowed?
17. What requires a building permit?
18. Where can I address a utility or service outage issue?
19. Is street parking allowed overnight in the city?
20. Am I obligated to use a city licensed hauler for my trash service?
21. What are the rules on garage sales?
22. Who is responsible to maintain a driveway apron? This is located within a right of way.
23. Who do you contact for an illicit discharge of waste?
24. What is Rainscaping?